School Vision and Values
Brimscombe Cof E primary is a welcoming and friendly school. We pride ourselves on our shared school ethos, how we care for all our children and the forward thinking dynamic curriclum we offer.
Our School Vision:
We work together to create a safe, welcoming and happy environment rooted in Christian values. We provide rich opportunities and challenges for our pupils to learn. kindness, respect, courage, friendship and responsibility are at the heart of what we do. We support all our children in becoming confident, skilled and optimistic young people.
We aim to ensure that:
- All our pupils feel safe, secure and valued
- Each child grows in spiritual awareness, knowing that their own views are respected.
- Everyone in our school understands tolerance and respects others.
- The school community promotes positive attitudes to relationships and learning.
- The school delivers a vibrant, innovative and forward thinking Curriculum fit for our times.
- We build a community of children, staff, parents and Governors that works together for the benefit of all.
The school's values for life are the foundation of what we do and are promoted and celebrated through the whole curriculum.
Brimscombe C of E Primary Values for Life: