Mr Tom Foulds-Byczok teaches the Year 5 and 6 pupils, supported by Ms Michelle Negri and Mrs Oliver
Learning is enriched by lots of practical work and an emphasis on independent learning. Visits and visitors also add to the curriculum.
Each year we try to provide children with opportunites to develop their independance and confidence. We do this by arranging events at school and during the Spring Term the Y6 pupils visit an outdoor adventure centre, for a week's adventure!
We expect our oldest pupils to take increasing responsibility and to play a leading role in the life and development of the school. Some of the ways in which they do this are:
- As Young Leaders, organising play time and lunch time games for the younger children
- Helping to prepare and clear the hall for lunches and other occasions.
- Talking with and helping the younger children sharing their lunch tables
- Taking the roles and responsibilities of School Council leaders
- Showing visitors around school
- Fundraising for residential visits and charities
Find us on Twitter: @ClassOtter
If you would like to make an individual appointment to see me you can email me direct on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to arrange an alternative pick up or after school club this must go to email@example.com or just give the office a call.