School Evaluation Form (SEF)
The document below is the school evaluation form ( SEF) . This document is a reflection of where we think the school is in key areas and what we believe are the school's priorities for the future. The SEF is broken down into 6 areas.
- Teaching, Learning& Assessment
- Leadership and Management
- Personal Development and Welfare
- Outcomes for Pupils
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Christian Distinctiveness
The SEF has been completed with the input of all stakeholders in the school. If you have any questions about the SEF please make an appointment and we can discuss it further.